As we all know that the entire world is suffering from an infectious disease called the coronavirus or COVID-19. It reaches to almost all the countries of the world. There a large number of deaths taking place due to this disease. And the main thing is that this disease doesn’t recognize in a day without a test; it takes time for any person to understand that he has coronavirus. The government of every country takes significant steps to control the situation, but all in vain until the general people aren’t is aware of this. So in this article, we will provide you complete information about the coronavirus so that you well aware of this virus and take preventions and stay away from that disease.
Interactive Country based Chart of COVID-19:
A deep insight into COVID-19 (Coronavirus) 2019-2020
An overview of the region around the world (Statistics of coronavirus)
Total coronavirus cases across the world – 30.5M
Total deaths – 953K
Total recovered across the world – 20.8M
The USA is the most affected country through coronavirus in the world
Then India is on the second number.
Brazil is on the third number, which is affected by a coronavirus.
Then Russia, Peru, Colombia, and so on.
This death rate is increasing with time. So all you should do is follow this prevention and take care of yourself. And most importantly, stay home and start safely because, at this pandemic period, your home is a safe place in the world. Stay connected with our website for more updates of COVID-19.
Symptoms of coronavirus
The common symptoms are dry cough, fever, and tiredness. But in some cases, doctors found that they have pain, aches, nasal congestion, sore throat, etc. These symptoms gradually started showing in any person. But the old aged people have major chances to get this virus as their immune system is weak and those who have a health problem like high blood pressure, diabetes, and cancer, etc. may give serious illness.
Preventions from coronavirus
- Wash your hands by an alcohol-based sanitizer or with soap. Wash your hands many times a day.
- Maintain a gap of 1 meter from other people, or we can say maintain social distance from others.
- If you feel cough, fever, tiredness, then immediately contact your doctor and follow proper treatment.
- Avoid going to crowded areas like malls, markets, roads, parks, etc. And stay away from social gatherings.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, nose, etc. Because your hands may be infected from coronavirus, so take care of your proper cleanliness.
- The best thing is that isolate yourself in your home until the situation of your surrounding area will get better.
Treatment of coronavirus
There isn’t any kind of complete medical treatment of coronavirus, but many countries are working on developing vaccines for this virus. The single thing you can do is prevention and contact your doctor. He will give you proper care so that you will get well soon and defeat that coronavirus.