Showing 1–16 of 39 results
Glycomet 500mg Tablet (Metformin Hcl)US$ 6 – US$ 37 Select options
Galvus 50mg Tablet (Vildagliptin)US$ 18 – US$ 109 Select options
Novonorm 1mg Tablet (Repaglinide)US$ 11 – US$ 67 Select options
Novonorm 2mg Tablet (Repaglinide)US$ 17 – US$ 100 Select options
Trajenta 5mg Tablet (Linagliptin)US$ 45 – US$ 268 Select options
Glycomet 1000mg Tablet (Metformin Hcl)US$ 8 – US$ 47 Select options
Janumet 50mg/500mg Tablet (Sitagliptin/Metformin)US$ 23 – US$ 139 Select options
Glycomet 250mg Tablet (Metformin Hcl)US$ 5 – US$ 29 Select options
Januvia 100mg Tablet (Sitagliptin)US$ 50 – US$ 157 Select options
Ziten 20mg Tablet (Teneligliptin)US$ 24 – US$ 144 Select options
Janumet 50mg/1000mg Tablet (Sitagliptin/Metformin)US$ 28 – US$ 168 Select options
Glypride 2mg Tablet (Glimepiride)US$ 10 – US$ 62 Select options
Glypride 1mg Tablet (Glimepiride)US$ 8 – US$ 49 Select options
Glucobay 50mg Tablet (Acarbose)US$ 13 – US$ 78 Select options
Novonorm 0.5mg Tablet (Repaglinide)US$ 10 – US$ 62 Select options
Minirin 0.1mg Tablet (Desmopressin)US$ 35 – US$ 210 Select options
Showing 1–16 of 39 results
What is Diabetes?
Diabetes is a severe health condition where the blood sugar level of a human body becomes too high. There are two kinds of diabetes; they are Type 1 and Type 2. Diabetes needs a test to cure and reduce its side effects. Every person needs some level of glucose. Glucose gives the energy to perform daily activities. However, when glucose increase, it becomes a matter of concern because it can lead to many issues. That’s why it is essential to take diabetes drugs regularly once diagnosed.
Symptoms and signs
- Frequent urge to pee
- Excessive hunger and thirst
- Sudden weight loss or gain
- Blurred vision
- Skin infections
- Numbness or tingling in feet and hands
Type 1 : is an autoimmune disease. The body fails to produce insulin in type 1 diabetes. It is happening because of genetic predisposition, as well as environmental issues. Type 1 is difficult to prevent from occurring.
Type 2 : happens because of insulin resistance. Type 2 is different from Type 1. In Type 2, the insulin that the body makes don’t work effectively. In some cases, when a person goes through Type 2 diabetes, the body fails to produce enough glucose.
Common diabetes medications
Diabetes affects a lot of people in the US and worldwide. Some of the significant complications caused by diabetes are heart failure, blindness, kidney damage, and more. Here are some ways to prevent diabetes. However, there are no known preventive tips for Type 1 diabetes.
- Avoid including a lot of sugar
- Go for regular exercise
- Water intake should increase
- Lose excessive weight
- Indulge into a low carb diet
- Eat High-fiber diets
- Skip processed foods
1) Glycated hemoglobin test (A1C); this test will identify the blood tests level of the last two to three months.
2) The next test is again a blood test for random blood sugar count. The level of blood sugar should be 200 milligrams.
3) Fasting blood sugar test is done in the morning before breakfast. In fasting, the blood sugar level should be less than 100 mg/dL.
4) Last is the oral glucose tolerance test. For this test, the laboratory suggests fasting. A sugary drink needs to consume, and the sugar level will be testing for the next two hours. Once diagnosed, the doctor may prescribe oral diabetes medication.
Are people more prone to infection if they have diabetes?
– Partly Yes, Diabetes causes high sugar level in the body. It allows infection and bacterial growth to develop faster; that’s why it is prone to more infection.
Can diabetes lead to a severe health condition?
– Yes, diabetes can cause many severe health complications — for instance, kidney damage, liver failure, heart diseases, and more.
Can insulin cure diabetes completely?
– It depends on how severe the diagnosis. It could be a short-term solution for a few and a long-term for the others. Doctor’s consultation is suggested to know when to stop diabetes insulin.
Is it essential to follow a strict diet?
– A healthy diet will help a patient suffering from diabetes have a lesser complication. Even though there is diabetes insulin, it is highly recommended to take proper care of the diet.