Zyhcg 5000iu Injection (HCG)US$ 13 – US$ 76 Select options
Zyhcg 2000iu Injection (HCG)US$ 10 – US$ 62 Select options
Hucog 10000iu Injection (hCG)US$ 48 – US$ 304 Select options
Zyhcg 10000iu Injection (HCG)US$ 48 – US$ 304 Select options
Hucog 5000iu Injection (hCG)US$ 20 – US$ 120 Select options
Sifasi 5000iu Injection (hCG)US$ 20 – US$ 117 Select options
Sifasi 10000iu Injection (hCG)US$ 48 – US$ 304 Select options
Ovidac 5000iu Injection (hCG)US$ 60 – US$ 357 Select options
Ovidac 2000iu Injection (hCG)US$ 16 – US$ 98 Select options
Sterile Water For InjectionUS$ 6 – US$ 35 Select options
Ovidac 10000iu Injection (hCG)US$ 48 – US$ 304 Select options
Eutropin 4iu Injection (Somatropin – Hgh)US$ 52 – US$ 310 Select options
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) is a common hormone secreted by the placenta when a woman is pregnant. Due to this, it is known as Pregnancy Hormone. However, in women facing infertility, this hormone is not secreted naturally, so, hCG is prescribed by doctors as an injectable drug. It is also used to treat hypogonadism in men, and hCG injections for weight loss are also available.
hCG is administered in combination with other fertility drugs to increase the chances of pregnancy in women.
hCG Injection is also used for other purposes like weight loss. Consultation with a health care provider is essential before you buy hCG injections for weight loss online or in-store.
hCG injections cause a higher risk for a blood clot. The symptoms include redness, numbness or tingling in arms and legs, extreme dizziness, confusion, and severe headache.
Some women may develop a condition called ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OSHH). It also causes early puberty in young boys and increases the chances of having multiple pregnancies. HCG helps women become pregnant, but is not used during pregnancy.
- Possible miscarriage
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Miscalculation of pregnancy dating
- Molar pregnancy
- Multiple pregnancies
- hCG Injection Medicine
Early pregnancy loss is a frustrating experience. However, if a woman has recurrent miscarriages, then it causes depression, anxiety, and lower self-esteem. RM is also linked to systemic maternal diseases such as diabetes mellitus, thyroid, and polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). Prevention of RM includes administration of hormones which help in maintaining pregnancy such as hCG. This hormone helps in the continued production of progesterone and has a role in the implantation of the embryo.
But it is fathomable that supplementing hCG might benefit women with recurrent miscarriages. A few studies have investigated that hCG doesn’t help with RM but can help in getting pregnant.
- Secretion of hCG increases during pregnancy. The blood and urine tests help determine if a woman is pregnant. HCG hormone appears in the blood and urine of pregnant women after ten days of conception.
- hCG tests help confirm pregnancy, determine the exact age of the fetus, and diagnose abnormal pregnancies. It also diagnoses potential miscarriage and screen for Down syndrome.
- HCG level measurement test is also done to diagnose conditions not related to pregnancy.
Does one need a prescription to purchase hCG injections?
– Yes, a prescription is necessary.
Why hCG injections for men?
– hCG injections help combat the symptoms of hypogonadism (low testosterone and infertility) in men. It may also be used by bodybuilders to stabilize testosterone levels after steroid use and many claims hCG promotes weight loss.
Can one buy hCG injections online?
– Yes, one can buy hCG injection online, but you need to have a prescription for the dose. We provide pharmaceutical-grade hCG at an affordable price.