Showing 1–12 of 15 results
SkinLite Cream (Hydroquinone/Tretinoin/Mometasone)US$ 12 – US$ 64
Flonida 5% Cream (Fluorouracil)US$ 8 – US$ 48
Supatret 0.1% Aqueous Gel (Tretinoin Gel Microsphere)US$ 20 – US$ 119
Tazret Forte 0.1% Cream (Tazarotene)US$ 13 – US$ 80
Retino A Micro 0.1% Gel (Tretinoin)US$ 20 – US$ 119
Flucort H 0.1% Cream (Fluocinolone Acetonide)US$ 6 – US$ 37
Accutane 10mg Capsule (Isotretinoin)US$ 20 – US$ 119
Tazret 0.05% Gel (Tazarotene)US$ 9 – US$ 54
Salicylix SF 6% Ointment (Salicylic Acid)US$ 5 – US$ 27
Supatret 0.04% Aqueous Gel (Tretinoin Gel Microsphere)US$ 20 – US$ 119
T Bact 2% Ointment (Mupirocin)US$ 4 – US$ 26
Retino AC Gel (Clindamycin/Tretinoin)US$ 21 – US$ 126
Showing 1–12 of 15 results
Skin diseases are the most common forms of conditions, and it can happen to anyone. Skin irritation or problems can arise because of many factors. Skin is the major organ part of the human body. Skin’s job is to protect the body from infections. Proper skincare is essential to protect the skin from skin diseases.
Symptoms and Signs
Different skin problems have various symptoms. Some signs can be temporary, while others are permanent. Some of the typical skin disease symptoms and signs are:
- Peeling skin
- Raised bumps which are white or red
- Skin rashes which may become itchy and painful
- Rough skin or scaly skin
- Discolored skin patches
- Lesions or open sores
Skin disorders can happen because of many reasons. There could be bacteria trapped inside the skin. Skin disease occurs due to microorganisms, fungus, or viruses living inside the skin. Poor hygiene could be another reason. A weakened immune system can cause skin problems too. Skin disorders could be signs of diabetes, lupus, stress, and more. UV rays can have a dire effect on the skin as well.
Following are some conventional skin disease medicines:
- Mupirocin or Clindamycin- Antibacterial
- Clotrimazole and Ketoconazole- Antifungal
- Flonida 5% cream for actinic keratosis
- Flucort skin cream for dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, etc.
- Tazret Gel for acne and plaque psoriasis
There are a few skin problems which need doctor’s supervision. But follow these tips to protect the skin from diseases:
- Wash hands with clean water and soap.
- Try not to share any utensils, particularly spoons, glasses, and bottles.
- If someone is infected with a skin problem, try not to contact their skin directly.
- Don’t share any personal items with anyone.
- Drinks lots of water to stay hydrated.
- While stepping outside, ensure to cover the face with a scarf.
- Eat healthy food full of nutrients.
To test the skin problem, the doctor might ask a patient to go through the following tests:
Patch test: If a patient complains about allergies, then a patch test may be required.
Skin Biopsy : If the doctor predicts signs of skin cancer, then skin biopsy will be required.
Culture: To detect microorganisms, culture test will be done, and the patient will be recommended skin care medications.
Why is healthy skin important?
– Skin is the most significant part of the body and needs to be looked after properly. The skin protects the human body from infection and injuries. Because of this, it becomes crucial to take care of the skin. If not, skin diseases can become severe.
How is sunburn treated?
– Sunburn is common among people. If the sunburn is mild, the application of cold compress on the affected areas is recommended. Tylenol is an excellent skincare medication to get some relief from pain caused by sunburn. However, if the sunburn is severe, then visit a doctor for proper skincare tablets.
What causes acne?
– Acne can appear because of many reasons. One of the common reasons is hormonal change called androgens. Kids often suffer from acne when they go through puberty. Acnes can also happen because of excessive oil, as well.
Can skin problems become dangerous?
– Yes, sometimes skin problems can be the signs of underlying and severe health issues. It is highly recommended to speak to a skin specialist to receive proper treatment and medication for skin conditions.