Liothyronine 25 Mcg Tablet (Liothyronine Sodium)US$ 94 – US$ 566 Select options
Orlicure 120mg Capsule (Orlistat)US$ 23 – US$ 137 Select options
Obelit 120mg Capsule (Orlistat)US$ 57 – US$ 340 Select options
Slim Trim Active 120mg Capsule (Orlistat)US$ 44 – US$ 263 Select options
Cetislim 60mg Tablet (Cetilistat)US$ 44 – US$ 263 Select options
Vyfat 120mg Capsule (Orlistat)US$ 57 – US$ 340 Select options
Slim Trim Active 60mg Capsule (Orlistat)US$ 21 – US$ 126 Select options
Reeshape 120mg Capsule (Orlistat)US$ 49 – US$ 294 Select options
Ostat 120mg Capsule (Orlistat)US$ 36 – US$ 216 Select options
Megaburn 60mg Capsule (Orlistat)US$ 23 – US$ 137 Select options
Megaburn 120mg Capsule (Orlistat)US$ 46 – US$ 274 Select options
Lipocut 120mg Capsule (Orlistat)US$ 55 – US$ 328 Select options
Obesity leads to many health problems — for example, heart diseases, hypertension, diabetes, and more. Weight loss can either be intentional or unintentional. Losing weight can either happen because of diet and exercise or due to health issues. When the body loses weight, it also drops fluid, fat, and muscle heap. Eating healthy food rich in fiber is the best way to stay away from health complications. However, if someone is obese, it becomes necessary to lose weight. Weight loss pills can also help to reduce weight.
Symptoms and signs
- Increased appetite
- Fat is stored mostly in the middle
- Period is getting irregular
- Lesser energy
- Feeling low and depressed
- Feeling exhausted quickly
- Troubled breathing
- Joints pain
- Increased weight in different places
- Gastric complaints
- Hormonal changes
- Fluid retention
Weight gain is typical, and it can happen due to many reasons. If a person gains weight frequently without any reason, then a doctor’s consultation is recommended. Common causes of weight gains are- irregular menstrual cycle, eating more, less physical activity, lack of sleep, and water retention. Some diseases and medications can increase weight gain, as well. Menopause and perimenopause could cause weight gain. Psychological difficulties, such as stress, anxiety, and depression, are also causes. The doctor may prescribe weight loss medication in such cases.
- Green Coffee bean extract
To prevent weight gain, one should exercise daily. Cut of fast foods and count daily calorie intake. Consuming the best weight loss pills can help as well. The best way to control weight gain is by eliminating lousy eating habits. Eat meals regularly, and never skip breakfast. Don’t get into binge eating habit. Skip taking sugary drinks. Also, avoid drinking a lot of alcohol.
Diagnosis for weight gain will depend on the doctor’s suggestion. The doctor will ask questions about the symptoms and lifestyle. A lot can be diagnosed from medical history as well. The doctor may also request a patient to go for a blood sample check. This is to see if the patient has a thyroid issue and hormonal levels. Even, the doctor might suspect weak liver and kidney function as well.
– The diagnosis may include X-ray, ultrasound, CT scan, and more if required.
Can stress cause weight gain?
– Chronic stress can lead to binge eating, which can cause an increase in weight. Weight loss supplements can be taken to reduce excessive fat from the body in this case.
Is a healthy weight the same for all?
– No, weight differs according to body mass index, which is BMI. Weight depends on gender, age, and height.
Will it be safe to lose weight for someone aged 65?
– The thumb rule for healthy weight remains the same for everyone. The more the body weight, the worst it is for the body. No matter what the age is, it is essential to keep weight under control. If someone is over 65 years and is overweight can invite a lot of health complication. Talk to the doctor about the best weight loss capsules.
Is it possible to lose weight quickly?
– There is no short cut to lose weight. Regular exercise is recommended, and one can speak to the doctor for the best fat burning tablets.